Label : Noise Records
Release : 26-2-2021 (pre-order)
Founded in Essen in 1984, Kreator are probably the most influential and successful European thrash metal band of all time. Like many of their European speed metal brothers, Kreator have fused the thrash innovations of Metallica with the proto-black metal images of Venom. They are often credited with pioneering Death Metal and Black Metal by incorporating several elements into their music that would later become the defining characteristic of these genres.
The band has sold over two million copies of all their albums worldwide, making them one of the most successful German thrash metal bands of all time. The style of the band has changed several times over the years. From a Venom-inspired speed metal sound, to thrash metal, including a period in the 1990s when they moved from thrash metal to industrial metal and gothic metal. In the early 2000s Kreator returned to their classic thrash sound, to which they have remained true to this day. Their last studio album "Gods Of Violence" was among the top 20 in ten countries, and in Germany it even reached number 1! With "Under The Guillotine" Kreator's entire Noise Records discography is celebrated and this box is an absolute musthave for every metal head!
The box is a complete collection of all albums from their first decade and includes:
- Endless Pain (swirl vinyl with original artwork and inner sleeve)
- Pleasure to Kill (splatter vinyl with original artwork and inner sleeve)
- Terrible Certainty (splatter vinyl with original artwork and inner lyric sleeve)
- Extreme Aggression (Half 'n Half vinyl with original artwork and inner lyric sleeve)
- Coma of Souls (splatter vinyl with original artwork and inner lyric sleeve)
- Renewal (swirl vinyl with original artwork and inner lyric sleeve)
- The "Some Pain Will Last" DVD including the mini-documentary "From The Vault", as well as two previously unreleased live concerts and an Andy Sneap remix of "Live In East Berlin 1990
- 12" x 12", 40-page hardcover book with photos, quotes and lyrics from the band's first decade. Includes rare and unpublished photos from the era
- New edition of the "End Of the World" demo cassette
- USB stick as "Demon" figure, with all MP3s of the Expanded Editions of all albums
- Everything presented in a deluxe guillotine box